I Want More Yellow!!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Don't Mess With The Best
Dear Supahater,
Was that your best attempt at trying to make fun of KG or get me to say that he isn't awesome? Btw, I never asked to become a libyan -- I was asked if I could grace their community with my presence.
Case in point:
Don't hate....congratulate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Judy
Sarsoor
Supahater
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(52)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(14)
One Yellow Blogger down....Two To Go...
I think this is one article we should all read....
Happy Birthday to a Special Poster!
This is getting out of hand...
Now I know what Hussam feels like....
Dish But Can't Take
Lahmeh, Couscousi....Tomato, Potato!
Don't Mess With The Best
Role Play
The Olive Branch
Rogue Speak
Family Feud
Appalled
The last straw....
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(26)
No comments:
Post a Comment