Thursday, May 1, 2008

Family Feud


I know there is a Syrian poster here that tries her dandiest to be cool with all the Libyans then tries to replace Libyans with other Libyans and break their ties that run much deeper than their relationship with some KG lover. I'm sorry but it's not going to work. Good luck hanging out with said person, you're going to be coming the day of the henna and leaving the day after the wedding which will leave you plenty of time to hang out. If you had only listened to me about making your travel arrangements then things might have worked out better for you. And about the related-ness, his cousin is my sister, I'd say that's at least some type of relation....
PS:
Proof
If "KG was punked" and punked = awesome then "KG was awesome". Implying he isn't anymore. Nice that you've finally admitted it.

No comments: