I am sooooooooooboooooooooored. My head keeps dropping at my desk. Bored bored bored. Bored. I would rather have Judy tell me a story than do this right now.
No, bc the point was to emphasize that I was SO bored that I would even tolerate another boring thing (Judy telling a story) than the particular boredom I was experiencing at the time. But yes, your ghost writer is generally more entertaining than yourself.
6 comments:
don't you mean WRITE you a story since I'm much more clever on paper than in real life?
No, bc the point was to emphasize that I was SO bored that I would even tolerate another boring thing (Judy telling a story) than the particular boredom I was experiencing at the time. But yes, your ghost writer is generally more entertaining than yourself.
But the real test would be....could you tolerate an Ilaaf story? yeah, didn't think you were THAT bored.
Ilaaf?
ok sorry, Inaas. It's like me and Sarah...everyone is confused.
ok sorry, Inaas. It's like me and Sarah...everyone is confused.
Post a Comment