Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dear Diary....

So today I felt like shit. For several reasons. See below:

1) I lost my bike for good now.

2) I'm single.

3) I'm incredibly good looking and single.

4) I'm the WGL and single. (oxymoron, I know)

5) My best buds are not near.

6) My best buds are far.

7) There is far too little yellow in the world.

8) F*&# everyone that said I couldn't have a bike.

9) F*&$ the Philippines!

10) F@#$ not cursing enough before in my life.

11) F#$@!

12) F@&^ YOU, I'M NOT REBELLING!

13) I miss Sarah.

14) Ahmed, I miss you too but not as much because you're visiting soon and you live 2 hours away.

15) I miss snow. I wish I lived near it so I could snowboard every weekend.

16) Is everyone reading this wondering, "Is everything ok Judy?"

17) Yes, guys, it's an "I Want More Yellow!!!" blog....although I petition to add one more exclamation mark.

18) I think we should hold a Bachelorette show in my backyard and have contestants and games to win my heart. And commercials. Especially that ESPN one with KG.

19) I am officially a FEMENINENIST. I hate boys!

20) F&$% GUYS!

21) F$*@ #21-23

24) I don't know what it is about the #4....

No comments: