I'm debating whether to bring charges against Paul Thomas Anderson for his false advertising in the title of his new movie, There Will Be Blood. I was under the impression that this was like the purposely understated warning at Six Flags for all water rides, "You will get wet". Alas, roughly 3 hours into the movie I was still asking, where is the blood? I also asked, where is the dialog? And, where is the plot line? (oh yeah, and where is the yellow?) I saw a trailer for it after I saw the movie and the trailer was really slow and boring. I thought it was just to suck you in because you really didn't know what the movie was about but the fact is they couldn't find any exciting parts to put into the trailer because they didn't exist. I really want the preacher to go the studio and give a sermon over the a movie projector playing this film, it would go something like this:
"Listen devil, I will tell you one last time. I will be very calm and subdued. Get out of here boring. Get out of here and bring on the excitement of the 21st century cinematic experience. Bring on a little bit of action. Listen devil, rid us of your boring presence. I will f**k you out of this movie. GET OUT OF HERE BORING!"
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOOOOOOOL Omg the end of your post wont make stop laughing!!!! I'm at WORK ahhh i need to stopppp
hahahahah that was so funny..sarah, im sorry you don't get it but if you saw the movie, you would.
p.s. the title should probably be "There Will Be Some Blood But It's Not That Much And It's Lame"
Post a Comment