Thursday, January 17, 2008

And Then There Were 7

Last night Kit got "auf"ed by Heidi. She was in the bottom two with everyone's favorite gay arab Rami. I'm sick of Project Runway and America's Next Top Model judging people completely on that week of work. If you're this far along in the show your body of work can speak for itself. That's why my lovely stripper Lisa got kicked off ANTM this season when she was obviously the best model out there. Now its Kit. I don't think she's been in the bottom scores yet this season. Then all of a sudden her team has a bad week and she gets the boot. Sweet P, Chris (who's already been aufed once), and that fag that keeps crying every show, Ricky, are still on there. Ricky was on Kit's team, he should have gone. I think Heidi is afraid Ricky's levees will break and he will flood the studio with gay tears and they'll have to bring in Tim Gunn and the National Guard to clean things up. I hate Ricky. If Rami gets aufed because he has a bad week in like 3 or 4 weeks, I'm gonna be back and much more pissed.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

I've always hated Ricky, but now I REALLY hate Rami.

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.