MoreYellow would like to congratulate the recipient of the World's Greatest Lover award in the female division, JuJu. We at moreyellow.blogspot.com are proud and honored to have such an accomplished human being in our group. Thank you for letting us be in the presence of greatness.

1 comment:
I honestly, syriaously, cannot express in words what I feel inside after accomplishing this enormous victory. But I will try.
A few years ago, if someone came to me and said, "Judy, you are the world's greatest lover!" I might have chuckled because I didn't even know what 69 was let alone how to do it. But alas, since then, I have not only mastered the 69, but also the 25, the 22, the 11, and my favorite, the 44.
Really, all of this would not have been possible without the little people in the world. Seriously, little people. It's the PC term for midgets I think. They may be small but they got some energy -- something I needed to keep practicing and being the best.
Now I don't want to ramble on too much but if you ever get 7 minutes in heaven with me....you're welcome. With that, I love yellow and I love you!
Cheers!
Post a Comment