Thursday, January 10, 2008
Welcome
Hello friends, I don't know who will be reading this but I feel the need to first and foremost apologize on behalf of my sister/best friend. She's so out of the loop that she doesn't know that ANTM Cycle 9 is over and Saleisha won, even though we all know that Lisa was by far the hottest. She just got ousted because she used to be a stripper. While we're here I'd like to note that I'm not gay at all. I promise. I just like gay TV shows like ANTM and Project Runway. I also enjoy The Wire and American Gangster (the TV show) and that doesn't mean I'm a drug dealer. We'll that's my first post. Soon there will be lots of lies and facts thrown into my posts, you'll have to weed them out yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow...so you guys start your own cult and dont tell me...thats messed up guys.....thats reaaaal messed up. I mean fine...I'm not a sister or a brother or a best friend or whatever but really, a week after the wedding? ONE WEEK? and I'm out? whatever. fine. be that way.
Post a Comment